Dr. Mercola recommends 14 Smart Phone and Tablet Apps.
But first: No, I didn’t get hit by that cement truck I talk about. Instead, thanks to the many friends of TripInsuranceStore.com Becky, Deanna & I have been very busy. In fact, I am working on adding another smart and pleasant associate here in the near future.
I don’t know how many of you subscribe to Dr. Mercola’s free Natural Health Newsletter. If you don’t, click here to do it today. I get no benefit out of your subscription other than the knowledge that your quality of life will improve.
Dr. Mercola starts his article with these money-savings hints on how to use the iPad:
“There is no question that for the foreseeable future the iPad will dominate the tablet market. Hopefully Android tablets will provide some competition down the road, but for now the iPad rules. If you haven’t purchased one, it is my suggestion to not purchase one with a wireless modem for several reasons. They cost $100 more, you need to pay monthly fees, and the current 3G connection is slow compared to 4G. So get the Wi-Fi version for $100 less. If you can afford more memory, go for it, if not, the base model at $499 is just fine.
One key to making the iPad a great tool is the speed of your connection, as many of the useful apps may be slow for some people to use at typical 3G speeds. So you can hook up to your home or office Wi-Fi, or when you are mobile you can hotspot into a phone that has 4G LTE. I got the first phone with the service from Verizon in March and it is extraordinary. I only use it when traveling but it is amazing. No more internet connection fees at hotels or airports.”
Next, he gives an detailed explanation of the 14 apps. Even though I’ve had an iPhone for 2 years I don’t have any of these apps, so I’ll be getting some of these. These apps range from fitness to news.
I hope this helps you.
Now, a word from our sponsor: TripInsuranceStore.com (the Most Exclusive, Informative & Friendliest Travel Insurance Comparison Site)
- Save your time & money with 6 pre-screened companies (you don’t need 100+ travel or cruise insurance plans).
- You get personalized service from Deanna, Becky, Tara or Steve at 1-888-407-3854 (US, Canada). Or email us.
- Do you want a relationship with your travel insurance supplier? If so, you’ll fit right in. If you’d rather not get to know us, you’ll still find everything you need to get the right travel insurance plan.
- Get side-by-side plan & price comparisons
- You get our exclusive Smile of Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee